SOLID M-STAR HDS2-1080p MPEG-4 DVB-S2 PVR Full HD Set Top Box Launched

Will It Play The Audio Of Sony HD From SES 7 At Present It's FTA And In My Solid HDS2-3000 The Audio Playback Not Available For HD Channels

Please use this discount coupon SCPAY5A123W2 on shopclues for our all items. get Rs.250 discount. T & C apply according to shopclues.com

Pradeep ji, i wanted to ask you if this model supports Dolby digital AAC format audio, during my satellite tracking in the initial stages, when i was tuned to AsiaSat 3S Ku band @105.5 deg E, some of the Iranian IRIB channels had started its transmission in mpeg4 and aac sound, although my Solid HDS2 2100 is mpeg4, but it was not able to decode aac dolby digital sound.

Currently i am using Openbox S10....

Does Solid M star HD S2 supports Dolby Digital AAC sound format?? :huh

Vadirocks said:
Will It Play The Audio Of Sony HD From SES 7 At Present It's FTA And In My Solid HDS2-3000 The Audio Playback Not Available For HD Channels

go through vid & pid & reply the result

My question is also same like some members asked that does this new box support Dolby sound or is same like solid 2100 or 3000 model because just some days ago i purchased the solid 3000 model but its also does't support Dolby sound with HD channels....Like vadi bro ask in recent post...

Pradeepji,
Some question is still to be answer like can it play all the video file like mkv, avi, vob... etc.

vishal plz at least post aid & pid of d2h music (not hd)

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock