SOLID M-STAR HDS2-1080p MPEG-4 DVB-S2 PVR Full HD Set Top Box Launched

@pradeepfyou: please POST SOLID M-STAR HDS2 original photos front and back panels, and screen shots....i cant find anywhere in net...pls upload

Anybody have solid HDS2 mstar , please POST SOLID M-STAR HDS2 original photos front and back panels, and screen shots....i cant find anywhere in net...pls upload..i am waitinggg......................

Solid brand doesn't support AAC & AC3 audio format to downmix to stereo output and most of hd formats r mixed with that format only. Only digital output is there, and one thing more MTUNES HD have transmit varius type audio like stereo wav and aac so this boxes r playing some time and not sometime

Anybody have solid HDS2 mstar , please POST SOLID M-STAR HDS2 original photos front and back panels, and screen shots....i cant find anywhere in net...pls upload..i am waitinggg......................

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock