Sad News [Solved] Dolby audio not working on external videos

• Thread starter K7-
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 3,187
Yes bro already off only. Is it working for you?
I don't use TP to see external contant Bro. I have Sony Bluray player. Coz TP not reading the 2tb external hard disc. But six months back I used my 128 GP pen drive. It's worked fine for me in my Sony HT RT 3.

You need to check the audio settings within the player app i.e., MX or VLC. Usually they default to PCM. Change that to bitstream or whatever they call it.

You need to check the audio settings within the player app i.e., MX or VLC. Usually they default to PCM. Change that to bitstream or whatever they call it.
Same video if i played in MI stick with same player then it supports 5.1 but not in binge plus.

In VLC audio settings enabled Digital audio pass throu. Then 5.1 worked thanks for your info.

Optical don't work 5.1. you try with HDMI.
Yes bro but hdmi problem in my AVR(home theater) thats why i upgrade my hd box to binge box for optical cable option .
In VLC audio settings enabled Digital audio pass throu. Then 5.1 worked thanks for your info bro.

Yes bro but hdmi problem in my AVR(home theater) thats why i upgrade my hd box to binge box for optical cable option .
In VLC audio settings enabled Digital audio pass throu. Then 5.1 worked thanks for your info bro.
Yes I thought this option. But I thought, you already enabled the digital pass through option. Okay enjoy Bro 👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock