Some Facts about Sun Direct

Devesh said:
No problem bro i know that his post is for me.

No suddenly is not for you and I can understand what is the reason to post like that ;):lol

shawl_who said:
offtopic: ( and not directed to anyone :lol) Banging one's head against a brick wall, will only result in injury to one's own head. :p
Exactly :tup
BTW I think this thread is now bcome a comparison thread .. so does this thread to be in Sun Direct section ?

Re: RE: Some Facts about Sun Direct

Anirudha said:
No suddenly is not for you and I can understand what is the reason to post like that ;):lol
He is showing his love and dedication towards ddf that admin/mods will not take action against him.

Devesh said:
He is showing his love and dedication towards ddf that admin/mods will not take action against him.

Forget Bro. only few can understand that love :)

As I said, let us continue the discussion over the packages. Don't discuss about a particular individual or personal things.

Let us discuss on the topic.

Yes we should be on topic. Lets compare between sun direct vs other dths.

Last 12 days I called SunDirect customer care 18 times to get issue in my sun direct connection. They promised to send a technician. Till now no response from them. Every time they raise a complaint and after 2 days they close it without resolving it.

Rakeshchil said:
Last 12 days I called SunDirect customer care 18 times to get issue in my sun direct connection. They promised to send a technician. Till now no response from them. Every time they raise a complaint and after 2 days they close it without resolving it.

Please don't bump old threads. Post your problems, suggestions, feedbacks in adequate sections. :) And for sun direct problem contact nodal officer. No. is available with Vicky bro. Vicky bro plz comment. Sorry if I was harsh.

Bishnu15 said:
Please don't bump old threads. Post your problems, suggestions, feedbacks in adequate sections. :) And for sun direct problem contact nodal officer. No. is available with Vicky bro. Vicky bro plz comment. Sorry if I was harsh.

Bishnu Bro I Am Already Provide Sundirect CC Details to Below Mentioned Page:

Link Removed

As Per Ur Request CC Details Please Find Below:

Contact Sundirect Nodal Officer They Will Resolve Ur Complaint Soon Thumbs Up

States:

KARNATAKA

Address:

SUN DIRECT TV (P) LTD
MARAN TOWERS,
Ground Floor,
9, Brunton Road, Off M.G.Road,
Bangalore 560025.

Contact Person:

Mr.RENJITH NK

Email id:

[email protected]

Contact No:

080 - 44676767

Sundirect CC Toll Free No:

Customer care numbers - Standard Definition (SD):

080 - 39407575

Customer care numbers - High Definition (HD)

080-3940858

Sundirect Sunshine Centers(Service Center):

Dashami Communications,
No. 4 Austin Town Bus Stop ,Viveknagara Post, Bangalore-560047.

For More Service Centers Please Visit Below Page:

Sun Direct Introducing Sunshine Centers for Customers

Sundirect CC Live Chat (12 PM to 9 PM)

Sun Direct - Customer Live Support - Live Chat

Sundirect 24x7 CC NO:

Sun Direct DTH Official Website is Best DTH Service Providers in India | D2H | Digital TV | Direct to Home

Customer Care Email Address:

[email protected]

Sundirect Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/SUNDIRECTIndia

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock