Some Histories and Achievements only by shining SUN DIRECT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vicky said:
Yeah bro i know,many members daily visiting the sundirect general discussion thread:tup

what was the necessity to provide this thraad in general discussion....hello......can u please explain what we want to post in sun direct as a seperate thread bro...hello

Hassan Syed said:
Jay Kumar, you seems a die hard fan of Sun DTH. From my view Sun DTH is shining like SUN for North Indian subscribers. I feel the heat of Shining Sun while recharging Sun DTH :wall

Instead of criticizing someone why don't you appreciate the hard work he made to create this thread ? :no Criticism is good but not always as it may affect others also. Please try & appreciate hard work of others, if you can't don't at least discourage him. :s Most of the popular channels are available on sun direct except few due to severe space crunch. Please try & understand. Mr Mahesh Kumar is waiting for regulatory clearances. This will take some more time. :hello Whatever fact he has said about sun direct all are true to the extent possible. When people even could not have thought about HDTV Sun DTH was the first brand to give a taste of HD Experience. I agree, that Jay bro is becoming too much possessive about Sun Direct. But at the same time one should never forget even in this market where every dth's minimum monthly ROI Pack is RS 240 p.m. (Except D2H where it is RS 241 p.m.) for Sun Direct minimum ROI Pack is still RS 210 p.m. :luv But I am not biased. I still feel that Sun Direct needs to add more ROI Channels as well after they get the regulatory clearances. :)

Mods/Admins kindly close this thread....
this is not any achievement or history or record....
this is just an info....
Then I too can create threads regarding achievements or records done by AIRTEL and D2h....
Eg: Airtel giving free HD upgrade
D2h giving all south channels in their base pack....

So kindly avoid these kind of threads....

I appreciate him for collection of information but this is not any achievement...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock