Breaking Some New Star Channels Addition & Removal Happening from 15th March on Tata Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to know star channel rebranding, no information about star network and promotion not telecast in star network channel

This is some HUGE breaking news. It’s the biggest good news of the year so far. I am jealous and proud of @Vadirocks anna and @SarfaRaZ bhai for what they do. I wish though that there were some better news about Pravah Picture HD and Star Kiran HD, and I don’t know what happened to Asianet Movies HD and also Hungama HD.
Asianet Movies HD launching but its actually replacing Star Sports 1 Marathi so its like new addition for DPOs.

Happy To announce Finally Star Gold Romance & Thrills Launching on Tata Play In the same LCNs replacing UTV Movies Channels along with UTV HD Replacing with Star Gold 2 HD .

Star Gold 2 HD - 317 .
Star Gold Romance - 323
Star Gold Thrills - 325
Star Movies Select - 417
So star gold 2,star Movies Select hd ,lcns will be also changed.i am right sarfaraz bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock