Sonakshi goes gaga over her dad

Napster

Reaction score
That's what Sonakshi thinks, says daddy Shatrughan Sinha, who will be shooting with her in Kolkata today. Is a film together on the cards?

No stymying her spirits, which is clearly soaring sky high. And if " Dabangg" bagging the National Award for wholesome entertainment is a jolly good reason, so is to be in the hotseat with papa Shatrughan Sinha. Sonakshi is arriving in Kolkata today to face a volley of questions thrown in her direction by daddy dearest.

Shotgun had earlier mentioned that he would be shooting with Sonakshi by the end of this month, "when the show warms up a little". And true to his words, Sonakshi wasn't the first celebrity to be invited on the Bhojpuri version of "KBC". Govinda and Udit Narayan have already shot for the show.

Says Sinha, "Sonakshi is truly excited about it. The fact that it's for the aam aadmi has got her hooked on. Bhojpuri is a popular language, not only spoken in Bihar but across the globe. And Sona too, like me, wants to touch the common chord by appearing on the show. By being fair to the channel and Siddharth Basu, I would like to reiterate that it's Sona, who offered herself to the show."

The doting father also informs that Sonakshi has decided to give away the amount she wins on the show to charity. So, how much of a papa's girl is she? "Sona says her favourite person is her papa, her favourite actor is her papa and the favourite man in her life is her papa. She thinks her father is not just best, but the 'bestest'," says the proud father. Shatrughan adds that his driving force has not just been expectations by his daughter but also his audience. "I hope, I live up to it," he says, adding that the show, a Father's Day special, is going be his first public appearance with daughter Sonakshi. "Treat it like a trailer. You might see the rest of the film on big screen." Does that mean an offer has already come the duo's way? As a parting shot, the Bihari babu says, "This reminds me of Anupam Kher's famous play — "Kuchh Bhi Ho Sakta Hai"."

indiatimes

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock