SONY BBC Earth SD & HD will be launch on 6th March

• Thread starter MRizz
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 181
  • Views: Views 26,565
Status
Not open for further replies.
avipersistent said:
I am disappointed with Sony.Launching channels and not able to put on all DTH.Zeel is the best in this regard
It may be the dth who are not interested... They've done the launch in a grand manner. Moreover the SD version will be available on most dth

avipersistent said:
I am disappointed with Sony.Launching channels and not able to put on all DTH.Zeel is the best in this regard

No buddy here dth networks are the culprit .. Do you think sony and bbc dont have money to grab the deal with dth n/w's :huh:) ..
thisisjagan said:
It may be the dth who are not interested... They've done the launch in a grand manner. Moreover the SD version will be available on most dth

Exactly :tup:tup:tup ..

More shows coming on Weekends on BBC Earth

1 thing is Bear Grylls is also coming up with a show :eek:hya

"Britain's Great Adventurous With Bear Grylls" Coming soon on Sony BBC Earth SD n HD :tup

SarfaRaZ Bro Sony BBC Earth  :hd Clarity Is Superb & More Crisper On ADTV I Show In DDF Images Same Quality Is Available On TS Or Not My Say's Means  :hd  Clarity On This Channel Same Between Both DTH Or  Any Difference.
Any Idea Bro. :huh

Gobinaath said:
No buddy here dth networks are the culprit .. Do you think sony and bbc dont have money to grab the deal with dth n/w's :huh:) ..

Exactly :tup:tup:tup ..
Its not always one-way.How ZEEL manages to strike deals for its channels on all DTH.It should be a win-win situation for both the parties.If its not then its loss for dth and broadcaster both.Now Sony-BBC earth SD and HD not available on dishtv and videocon who have combined the largest subscribers. :-/

When there's good content, channels don't need to go behind operators. However during launch they need ateast some major operators. Now they have some major operators. They'll prove they have good content now. Later dth will go behind channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock