SONY ESPN HD now available in HD PACK

• Thread starter MRizz
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 171
  • Views: Views 16,571
vellalucky said:
Raised SR from app regarding this.... got email that channel is available in your pack...reverted with error code 4...got a call ....he said I refreshed your account ....but still not getting the channel...

so finally called the cc and its activated now

Raviteja said:
off topic - App name please

Not a offtopic bro :shy .. Itz ontopic only :) .. App Name is " My airtel app " ;) .. Link available in airtel website and also google play store :) ..

I also not get ESPN HD and call cc to refresh and then I get the channel. Our hr msg is waste. If cc do heavy refresh my account also update with balance and validty in set top box

Sai Jai said:
Not a offtopic bro :shy .. Itz ontopic only :) .. App Name is " My airtel app " ;) .. Link available in airtel website and also google play store :) ..

Haha okay bro  :shy...But it's not showing like that for me... maybe due to different OS

Raviteja said:
But it's not showing like that for me... maybe due to different OS

what showing different bro :huh .. Snap ah :huh ..

Sai Jai said:
what showing different bro :huh .. Snap ah :huh ..

No...details in the pics ..I mean HD pack

Q9vRFVV.jpg

Called CC and they said check after 5 mins and after 15mins called them again now they said 20mins..

If still it wont come they will raise a complaint

This time deactivated this topup and I am getting Sony ESPN :hd...
I was really shocked as today cc was knowledgeful and cleared it in 2 mins...
image post

Later they used this topup to add some newly launched :hd channels to the package

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock