SONY ESPN HD now available in HD PACK

• Thread starter MRizz
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 171
  • Views: Views 16,531
Sent SMS for HR and got reply will be done in 10mins.Which I didn't get morning when I sent sms at 9:45am...and even messaged to airtel on twitter...

Will see what happens

kumarvishwas said:
Twitter or Registering complaint is the only solution to all those who are not getting this channel

They are much more knowledgable,Intelligent and much more interested in resolving your concerns rather than regular Customer care

Bro, the problem lies with the Adtv core management. Their workflow is awful. First they silently add the channel and don't update their support team. They don't even update it on website. I think they should first update their support team and add the channel simultaneously with updating on website. And one more problem in adtv system is the bug which prevents updation on every single stb. Hardly few people are able to watch the channel. I seriously feel they should learn the workflow of TS. We show our anger on CC executives, who are actually also unaware of the system updates. Main culprit is the Adtv core team who takes such decisions. I wonder for how many days we will have wait for SS Select HD channels addition in Max HD.

Those who are not getting it. The best option is to email airtel coz in the past only they helped me in getting the channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock