SONY ESPN HD now available in HD PACK

• Thread starter MRizz
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 171
  • Views: Views 16,518
Go to Airte.in,Sign in with your registered number under digital TV,go to My Pack,then go to change pack,after pressing change pack you'll get option to view all channels in your current pack,Go to Hi Definition and see if ESPN HD has been added to your pack or not

If it is present,then post your query on Twitter tagging @Airtel_Presence,they would solve your query soon :)

I checked my account details and it was there in my pack,I called CC and they denied that it's not available in any pack and I would be charged Rs.60 for it,I asked them that why it is being listed under Hi Definition channels in my pack on your website,then she checked and did something that made the channel work :)

Those who not getting the channel call cc and raise the complaint you'll get the channel within 24hrs :) ..

kumarvishwas said:
Go to Airte.in,Sign in with your registered number under digital TV,go to My Pack,then go to change pack,after pressing change pack you'll get option to view all channels in your current pack,Go to Hi Definition and see if ESPN HD has been added to your pack or not

This is possible if we are subscribed to a HD base pack. But if we are on my plan 99 and subscribed to HD add-on, we can't check the channels available!

ilikered said:
This is possible if we are subscribed to a HD base pack. But if we are on my plan 99 and subscribed to HD add-on, we can't check the channels available!

Agreed bro.. Same thing happened with me too when i tried to check.

tomorrow champions league football big matches.can i watch in sony espn hd?

ilikered said:

rtz2042 said:
Agreed bro.. Same thing happened with me too when i tried to check.

Sorry I didn't knew it :-/

Something really wrong at technical part. Someone from technical department from Gurgaon office called me and took my STB label no. and card ID. He told me that there is some error and they are trying to find it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock