SONY ESPN HD now available in HD PACK

• Thread starter MRizz
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 171
  • Views: Views 16,518
cc said -"this channel not available your pack, only available in ALACARTE option."

sutharshan said:
cc said -"this channel not available your pack, only available in ALACARTE option."

anna unga addon pack max hd ah :huh ..

One suggestion: everyone flood nodal officers mailbox with the mails. Then only they will understand how their subscribers are getting frustrated with the pathetic technical and cc support.

rtz2042 said:
One suggestion: everyone flood nodal officers mailbox with the mails. Then only they will understand how their subscribers are getting frustrated with the pathetic technical and cc support.

cc agent's are innocent ritesh bro :( .. They are not updated till now that is not their pblm but this is adtv tech.team pblm they not send the mail to cc higher official's :angry:angry:wall:damn:( .. This is the pblm :s ..

sutharshan said:
bro CC said Sony ESPN HD only available in alacarte option and not included HD packs. :huh :huh :huh

anna naa ena kaetan unga pack max hd addon pack ah or any other addon pack ah :huh .. If means tell the name of your hd addon package name :shy .. I'll tell the solution :s ..

Sai Jai said:
cc agent's are innocent ritesh bro :( .. They are not updated till now that is not their pblm but this is adtv tech.team pblm they not send the mail to cc higher official's :angry:angry:wall:damn:( .. This is the pblm :s ..

That's what i am saying bro. Tech team's incompetence in providing information to cc's is causing this havoc everytime. There is some serious upgradation required in adtv's systems.

sutharshan said:
bro CC said Sony ESPN HD only available in alacarte option and not included HD packs. :huh :huh :huh

They don't know anything,this is the problem with a company that is into various operations(I think two or three deptt. maintain airtel's whole site,so one deptt, updates channel in one section and other deptt. don't even know that they have updated anything simply unorganised work)

Similar with Digital TV team,Marketing/Website Maintenance team update the site with channel additions in packages but nodals/CC and even channel addition technical team are not aware of it(we have seen some days back TV5,Discovery Turbo etc were shown included in Mega Pack on website one month back before actual thing took place in STB's),lack of communications between various deptt :wall :wall

Airtel have even surpassed BSNL and other govt organisations in this  :dodgy :dodgy :u

@rtz bro have you got the complaint resolve msg in your RTN :huh ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock