Sony espn hd will be added hd plus top up pack from tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a difference between good channel and demanded channel,CC HD nd FX HD are least popular among all English GEC's
If it was a demanded channel,there was no reason ADTV wouldn't add it
FX HD was added due to involvement of Star and Zee Cafe HD was added due to disconnection notice from Zee Network

I was always thinking Airtel and star have very good relationship then why they are not adding Nat Geo wild HD and nat Geo people Hd. Both are star channels

nithinricks85 said:
I was always thinking Airtel and star have very good relationship then why they are not adding Nat Geo wild HD and nat Geo people Hd. Both are star channels

Wild n ppl hd not that much popular

In reality Colors infinity hd, fx hd, zee cafe hd are genuinely useless channels on the other side tlc hd, ngc hd channels and animal planet hd are far superior

anantisback said:
In reality Colors infinity hd, fx hd, zee cafe hd are genuinely useless channels on the other side tlc hd, ngc hd channels and animal planet hd are far superior

:no :no :no :no :no

anantisback said:

Who said CI HD is useless,they have the most amazing shows among all English GEC's(Flash,Shark Tank,Arrow,Mr.Robot,Blindspot,Daredevil nd Narcos would come soon),similarly Zee Cafe HD also has some evergreen shows like TVD,Originals,Big Bang Theory etc
FX HD is useless for me
But thing is that infotainment channels doesn't have much viewership in comparison to English GEC's or Movies :k

anantisback said:

Colors Infinity :HD is the best channel. I die for shark tank. I am sure you haven't watched the show ever.

anantisback said:

These Channels Will be useless for you, Every HDChannel is launch for a reason.

Colors infinity and Zee cafe HD both are good channels...I would like to watch CC HD over FX hd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock