Sony espn hd will be added hd plus top up pack from tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kumarvishwas said:
Who said CI HD is useless,they have the most amazing shows among all English GEC's(Flash,Shark Tank,Arrow,Mr.Robot,Blindspot,Daredevil nd Narcos would come soon),similarly Zee Cafe HD also has some evergreen shows like TVD,Originals,Big Bang Theory etc
FX HD is useless for me
But thing is that infotainment channels doesn't have much viewership in comparison to English GEC's or Movies :k

Am also reluctant in subscribing to English entertainment channels thinking ve only less time to spend in home. Aloo most series are episode based, so if am going to watch a series have to watch regularly which is tough as per my work & travel timings. so I want to know are there any shows/series which are not episode based and it's available to Watch only on random days and flexibility of no need to follow that series regularly & can understand.

simply are there any reality shows, comedy show, investigation series(not episode basis), dance shows etc other than engliah serials

deemah786 said:
simply are there any reality shows, comedy show, investigation series(not episode basis), dance shows etc other than engliah serials
Shark Tank,MKR on CI HD
America's funniest videos,Just For laugh Gags on Zee Cafe HD
Masterchef Australia on Star World HD
Crime Scene Investigation on AXN HD
These are some that you can watch without continuity :k

I m only watching shark tank on ci hd in eng ent category...due to shortage of time.

kumarvishwas said:
Shark Tank,MKR on CI HD
These are some that you can watch without continuity :k

Also Rush Hour on Zee Cafe :k

I'm hearing good opinions about shark tank over here..what's the storyline basically.. & can I start watching it like from now & catch up with it?

Nishal said:
I'm hearing good opinions about shark tank over here..what's the storyline basically.. & can I start watching it like from now & catch up with it?

Normal People come up with their business ideas and convince the judges/panel on the show that they can lend them money to fulfill their business and try to make those panelists their business partners
It's a very good platform for people who want to pursue some interesting business and need a big amount of capital to start with
You can watch it anytime,every episode starts from scratch :k

kumarvishwas said:
Shark Tank,MKR on CI HD
These are some that you can watch without continuity

oh ok ji thinks s lot for your reply & time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock