Sony eyeing M&A opportunities in India post termination of Zee deal: Tony Vinciquerra

• Thread starter Thread starter Sankalp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 33
  • Views Views: Views 2,735

No network can merge with sony viacom18 rejected deal with sony, sony cancelled deal with zee, Disney-Star to be merge with viacom18, sun and raj network will not agree. As I said earlier they should try their own strategies with new team that's the only option left.

You guys are aiming Sun for Sony like it's piece of cake but, I have strong feeling that atleast for 5 years Sun will not join any network if Neo get's failure.
In scenario where Neo get's failure and Sun TV keep loosing market like this Sun will definitely forced by investors to join RIL which might make way for Sony-Sun merger. As, Sony also not doing well in GEC or in any other genre not even on OTT.

No network can merge with sony viacom18 rejected deal with sony, sony cancelled deal with zee, Disney-Star to be merge with viacom18, sun and raj network will not agree. As I said earlier they should try their own strategies with new team that's the only option left.
Yes they should try their own but there is no one which can be aquire ? Like small regional networks.

Sony is doing well in ott now
You guys are aiming Sun for Sony like it's piece of cake but, I have strong feeling that atleast for 5 years Sun will not join any network if Neo get's failure.
In scenario where Neo get's failure and Sun TV keep loosing market like this Sun will definitely forced by investors to join RIL which might make way for Sony-Sun merger. As, Sony also not doing well in GEC or in any other genre not even on OTT.

Sony is doing well in ott now
They are just releasing season few old running webseries which is not enough. Just look at hotstar and JioCinema they have bunch of new engaging series. Although, LIV is far better than ZEE5 which keep releasing foolish dramas.

Back
Top Bottom