Breaking Sony is in talks to buy a stake in Network18

• Thread starter GJ mit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 635
  • Views: Views 101,599
Now Ambani wants merger with ZEE for regional markets.
No. He wants to expand by acquisition of small networks likely manorama in malayalam and etv in Telugu for TV and then go for mutual deal with zee5 for jio

No. He wants to expand by acquisition of small networks likely manorama in malayalam and etv in Telugu for TV and then go for mutual deal with zee5 for jio
He may go merger with Zee also as promotors share was below 5% now.

What 🤣. Network18 is saying we are open for investment and deals. I thought the deal was over. This is heck lot of confusion. Bro can you simplify what's in this article
Even im also confused....i just want to share new which everyone can read without subscription

What 🤣. Network18 is saying we are open for investment and deals. I thought the deal was over. This is heck lot of confusion. Bro can you simplify what's in this article
Ambani wants digital business of Sony-Viacom18 merger deal, but Sony says No.

👆👆👆I told you a week ago

This time the news was true but unless there is confirmation it is difficult to believe. Only certain people like @Vadirocks and @Arsh can be completely believed even if there is no source attached. If you attached the source, I would have taken it immediately.

Now confirmation has come from elswehere so the deal will be cancelled.

Last edited:
This time the news was true but unless there is confirmation it is difficult to believe. Only certain people like @Vadirocks and @Arsh can be completely believed even if there is no source attached. If you attached the source, I would have taken it immediately.

There Are Fair Chances It May Get Cancelled Bro!

Lip Lock From My Network 18 Source!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock