Breaking Sony is in talks to buy a stake in Network18

• Thread starter GJ mit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 635
  • Views: Views 101,838
That's a possibility. Since already Turner media and network18 have distribution and digital rights
AT&T the owner of WarnerMedia will Cry!
They will never ever sell/merge Their media business with their rival also it can be blocked by government to avoid MonoPoly. 🤦‍♂️
Guys now you need to understand That only 5 media companies are controlling the world media.
Gradually like Warner,NBCUniversal which merge itself with A Tech Company all others will do the same. Apple/Disney, ViacomCBS/Google these kind of combinations may happen. Viacom can buy small studios like Lionsgate or MGM to be in the game.

Last edited:
AT&T the owner of WarnerMedia will Cry!
They will never ever sell/merge Their media business with their rival also it can be blocked by government to avoid MonoPoly. 🤦‍♂️
Guys now you need to understand That only 5 media companies are controlling the world media.
Gradually like Warner,NBCUniversal which merge itself with A Tech Company all others will do the same. Apple/Disney, ViacomCBS/Goggle these kind of combinations may happen. Viacom can buy small studios like Lionsgate or MGM to be in the game.
Noooooo how can I watch entourage 😭😭 I can't Watch on disney plus hotstar

585 messages expected merger but merger called off.... It's very 😔.

It may come on Amazon or Netflix.
Definitely no any media merger like Disney- Fox Happening. US government will not allow only because only 5 media companies are left now. There is a word called competition.

Disney+ Hotstar may be the only *official* way, but it is not the only way. :tup: I completely agree that it has become horrible with all sorts of advertising even for VIP members. Unskippable ads for up to 60 seconds really ruin the experience.

On a different note, Star channels are very difficult to watch live on mobile compared to other networks, and even then only Jio has somewhat reliable streaming, while Airtel and Vi/Vodafone subscribers are mostly screwed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock