SONY KIX Added By SUN DIRECT On LCN 516

but we want to compare cinema sports pack which is 210 plus sony kix,ten action,ten cricket is equal to 292 only....all sports channel at 292

jay kumar said:
but we want to compare cinema sports pack which is 210 plus sony kix,ten action,ten cricket is equal to 292 only....all sports channel at 292

Bro.. in cinema plus pack add rs.30 more as Sony Six wont be available in Cinema Plus pack. So total amount goes to. Rs.322. Whearase again D2H leads here bro.New South Gold Sports Pack 325/- pm contains all the sports channels with more Tamil Channels such as Vendhar, Raj Plus, Murasu, Siripoli and Polimer.. thats why am saying Sun Direct should make Sports channels available atleast in Mega Pack..

jay kumar said:
but i think they will reduce the price of sony kix

They must reduce as well as should add in Mega Pack, all other DTH have a Mega Pack where it contains all the channels available in their platform..

Shortly Sun Direct reduce the price of Sony KIX.
Wait friends...

jay kumar said:
now only this channel got a chance to become popular across india.......

How many Sun Direct users are agreeing to this comment from Jay Kumar? Please consider the fact that, it is added in Sun Direct but available only in A-la-carte at Rs.44. If it is popular means, over the night many million people subscribed to this channel using A-la-Carte?

But isn't the Sun Direct is affordable by the poor people too?

Note: Other DTH users, please avoid replying to this post.

I don't agree with Jay Kumar, the reason is expensive addon of Sony Kix. I am using Mega package with 18 Rs Ten Action and 20 Rs Ten Cricket. If i subscribed Sony Kix then my total per month cost will raise to 412 Rs :( still soo many ROI India channels missing and cost is already very high. I only want to subscribe Sony Kix because it shows some different events as well than Sony Six. Even though, I cannot understand the languages of this channel but i must subscribe it as a sports channel if it is a low cost addon

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock