SONY KIX Added By SUN DIRECT On LCN 516

Sadiq said:
How many Sun Direct users are agreeing to this comment from Jay Kumar? Please consider the fact that, it is added in Sun Direct but available only in A-la-carte at Rs.44. If it is popular means, over the night many million people subscribed to this channel using A-la-Carte?

But isn't the Sun Direct is affordable by the poor people too?

Note: Other DTH users, please avoid replying to this post.

I think its a bad move to put Sony KIX as a addon.

hirffa said:
I think its a bad move to put Sony KIX as a addon.

Previous month rdtv also kix available in addon only but cost Rs.28/month, now it's available in base pack;)

Vicky said:
Previous month rdtv also kix available in addon only but cost Rs.28/month, now it's available in base pack;)
I think MSM also is responsible for this thing

Hassan Syed said:
I don't agree with Jay Kumar, the reason is expensive addon of Sony Kix. I am using Mega package with 18 Rs Ten Action and 20 Rs Ten Cricket. If i subscribed Sony Kix then my total per month cost will raise to 412 Rs :( still soo many ROI India channels missing and cost is already very high. I only want to subscribe Sony Kix because it shows some different events as well than Sony Six. Even though, I cannot understand the languages of this channel but i must subscribe it as a sports channel if it is a low cost addon

Bro mega HD pack is 480 and 44+20+18=82 (for sony kix + ten cricket + ten action) = 562.
Plenty of channels are missing. The D2H have mega pack at 590 offering almost all + plenty of HD and SD channels. I think the 590 pack is the best availalbe pack in India. It cover absolutely everything.

jay kumar said:
but we want to compare cinema sports pack which is 210 plus sony kix,ten action,ten cricket is equal to 292 only....all sports channel at 292

One more thing i forgot bro...if cinema plus pack along with all sports channel it will be Rs.210+Rs.25(tensports)+Rs.18(tenaction)+Rs.20(tencricket)+Rs.30(Six)+Rs.44(Kix) = Rs. 347....:angry whereas in D2H it is Rs.325...which is costlier now ?? reply @Jay bro...:c

hirffa said:
Bro mega HD pack is 480 and 44+20+18=82 (for sony kix + ten cricket + ten action) = 562.
Plenty of channels are missing. The D2H have mega pack at 590 offering almost all + plenty of HD and SD channels. I think the 590 pack is the best availalbe pack in India. It cover absolutely everything.

Hirrfa bro...i already mentioned it in post 90.. anyhow Sun Direct makes its customers to feel the heat... :wall

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock