SONY KIX Added By SUN DIRECT On LCN 516

Some snapshot for confirmation & once subscribed i will post more ss:tup

TldDHpA.jpg

KL63RMK.jpg

ve6JYID.jpg

Zt1265t.jpg

4MMqXuT.jpg

Channel is not a part of Mega pack and have to pay 44 rupees. This is a very very bad move from sun direct. Even after on a 480 package I still have to pay another 44 for viewing the channel. This is not fair at all.

gowrishankar said:
rs.44,is too costly i think..

Yes you are absolutely right . 44Rs is too costly and another thing is that even the mega pack customers wont get it without paying 44rs. I dont understand why they make such bad decisions.

hirffa said:
Channel is not a part of Mega pack and have to pay 44 rupees. This is a very very bad move from sun direct. Even after on a 480 package I still have to pay another 44 for viewing the channel. This is not fair at all.

where u confirmed this....Even info channel not showing ....And cc itself not updated

jay kumar said:
where u confirmed this....Even info channel not showing ....And cc itself not updated

From the officals. I think you can call toll free customer care or 07601012345. They will provide the update.
RS44 for the Add on.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock