Sony Kix Added @ LCN 425 On Videocon D2H

• Thread starter Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 63
  • Views Views: Views 12,591
Guys,

D2H team added KIX channel on my account saying "as requested". But I didn't request it. When called CC, they said, some person called from a mobile number which is not mine and so activated. I didn't accept that and asked to remove it. They have taken a complaint on this.

I am not sure if this is a trick from D2H to add it to all customers for whom the channel is not their in pack. So, please do check your account.

Sadiq said:
Guys,

D2H team added KIX channel on my account saying "as requested". But I didn't request it. When called CC, they said, some person called from a mobile number which is not mine and so activated. I didn't accept that and asked to remove it. They have taken a complaint on this.

I am not sure if this is a trick from D2H to add it to all customers for whom the channel is not their in pack. So, please do check your account.

So D2H is cheating ? Not fair ! :no

They Might Have Added It Wrongly,

Like Entered Wrong Customer ID Something Like That,,,,

Vadirocks said:
They Might Have Added It Wrongly,

Like Entered Wrong Customer ID Something Like That,,,,

Possibilities are there!

Bishnu15 said:
So D2H is cheating ? Not fair ! :no

they r also human beings. this is just a mistake. can b happened with any dth.
please do not put allegations like cheating on them. :no:no:no

Prateek Marwadi said:
they r also human beings. this is just a mistake. can b happened with any dth.
please do not put allegations like cheating on them. :no:no:no

Ok bro. :) Actually Sony Kix needs to do more marketing before selling this channel. :tup

Sadiq said:
Guys,

if they have registered a complaint it will be removed but for better results do send a email also to customer care. email is a written proof of your issue. email always works. and u might be charged for a day or two as long it was activated. for that if u need a refund u can send a email after its been deactivated. 40rs alacarte means 1.3 rs per day..

swaroop86 said:
if they have registered a complaint it will be removed but for better results do send a email also to customer care. email is a written proof of your issue. email always works. and u might be charged for a day or two as long it was activated. for that if u need a refund u can send a email after its been deactivated. 40rs alacarte means 1.3 rs per day..

I have the complaint ID with me and I talked to two persons regarding this. So, I believe no problem will occur. Let me wait till tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom