DDF Exclusive Sony LePlex HD" Re-started from Asiasat 7

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 6,710
Sony should bring Sony select movie channel to compete with star and zee
Really wishing for it. No need for Le Plex HD to return if we can get a similar channel in Hindi. This is what we desperately need. Since the YRF library until 2018 is not going to Star, this will be a great platform for it.
Name should b Sony KYA
WHAT?!?! (Kya?!) :skd: :skd:

Really wishing for it. No need for Le Plex HD to return if we can get a similar channel in Hindi. This is what we desperately need. Since the YRF library until 2018 is not going to Star, this will be a great platform for it.
What will be the purpose of the channel after the end of 2018?

What will be the purpose of the channel after the end of 2018?
Strange question. I never said the new channel should show *only* the YRF collection. It should show lesser-known movies of all kinds such as (some examples from 2016) Wazir, Te3n and Saala Khadoos.

I feel Sony Marathi HD coming, Jio TV notification showed Sony Marathi HD logo, Also it already got MIB approval
zn64Omt.png

I think Sony will use the license of Sony ten golf for HD version of Sony Marathi
Yes but that was for license bro now they're Just testing with LePlex HD name not with its license which is for Ten 4 HD ok .. later they can replace this test channel with Sony Marathi HD 👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock