Good News Sony Marathi completes 5 Years!

shubhz1796

Contributor
Reaction score
Sony Marathi completes 5 Years!

I3TAte0.jpg

Hope, after merger this channel doesn't shut down, like Sony discontinued so many good channels, Sony mix I miss most , AXN, LE PLEX HD, ...

Hope, after merger this channel doesn't shut down, like Sony discontinued so many good channels, Sony mix I miss most , AXN, LE PLEX HD, ...
No, it won’t shut down because it has several popular shows like Maharashtrachi Hasya Jatra and Kon Honaar Crorepati which have established Sony Marathi’s brand value.

On the contrary, I feel that Zee Yuva should shut down as there are far too many Marathi channels from Zee currently. Zee Vajwa already shut down but that was completely unacceptable since it was a unique music channel.

No, it won’t shut down because it has several popular shows like Maharashtrachi Hasya Jatra and Kon Honaar Crorepati which have established Sony Marathi’s brand value.

On the contrary, I feel that Zee Yuva should shut down as there are far too many Marathi channels from Zee currently. Zee Vajwa already shut down but that was completely unacceptable since it was a unique music channel.
Zee vajwa shut down within 1 year Of it's launch, song mix was having good lineup of songs.
2 unique music channels ruined by Zee and Sony respectively

Zee vajwa shut down within 1 year Of it's launch, song mix was having good lineup of songs.
2 unique music channels ruined by Zee and Sony respectively
Even Sony Rox HD was shut down within almost 2 years of its launch. Also, Sony Marathi HD was cancelled but at least the SD version airs in 16:9 aspect ratio and with good picture quality.

So both Sony and Zee have been shutting down music channels. Also Zee ETC Bollywood was killed to launch Zee Vajwa itself.

At least Sun Marathi HD and Sun Bangla HD should not be cancelled; we have been waiting too long for them.

Even Sony Rox HD was shut down within almost 2 years of its launch. Also, Sony Marathi HD was cancelled but at least the SD version airs in 16:9 aspect ratio and with good picture quality.

So both Sony and Zee have been shutting down music channels. Also Zee ETC Bollywood was killed to launch Zee Vajwa itself.

At least Sun Marathi HD and Sun Bangla HD should not be cancelled; we have been waiting too long for them.
Yes, I forgot about Rox HD, IT WAS shut down alongwith le PLEX HD, all these shut down channels were having dedicated viewers and there was no issue of TRP.
AFTER MERGER THEY SHOULD BRING BACK THESE CHANNELS,
MIX HD/Rox HD, Sony Marathi HD instead of Zee yuva, Zee vajwa should be relaunched and rebranding of English movie channels of both Zee and Sony should happen

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock