Sony Max re added in all south packages

• Thread starter Thread starter swcptb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 47
  • Views Views: Views 4,031
RE: D2h activated Set max free -Now deactivated

I sent an email asking why this is suddenly removed though it was said that the offer is valid till 24-May

No reply

I sent a reply asking any update.

This morning, they replied saying the below.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to Videocon d2h.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated April 15, 2015, regarding Videocon d2h services for customer id *******.

We would also like to inform you that you are having “South Silver” base package in your d2h account and “Set Max” channel is not a part of your base package however, as goodwill gesture, “Set Max” channel has been activated in your d2h account on Free Of Cost basis till 25th May’15 and same will be removed automatically on 25th May’15 from your d2h account. Further, if you want to continue from 25thMay’15 onward then you will be charged Rs. 23/- per month with a lock in period of one month. Please write back to us for activation of this channel on or call at our customer care for the same.

If you have any further queries, please email us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

For details of all our Products and Services, you may visit our Website http://www.videocond2h.com.

And now they sent the below reply.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to Videocon d2h.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated April 16, 2015, regarding Videocon d2h services for customer id ******.

We would like to inform you that as goodwill gesture, “Set Max” channel has been activated in your d2h account on Free Of Cost basis till 25th May’15 and same has been removed automatically on 25th May’15 from your d2h account. Further, if you want to continue from 25thMay’15 onward then you will be charged Rs. 23/- per month with a lock in period of one month. Please write back to us for activation of this channel on or call at our customer care for the same.

Moreover, we also like to inform you that we have done the refresh command to your smart card, please check from your end. Further if problem persist then please write back to us along with error message, which is reflecting on TV screen.

If you have any further queries, please email us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

For details of all our Products and Services, you may visit our Website http://www.videocond2h.com.

But I need to check this at my home. And I need to ask about the offer again since they didn't mention anything about the offer.

refresh command :huh smart card :huh:huh:huh

n what the poor cc was he :(:(:(

he clearly dint understand simple english :angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

n even did not look at what he sent as a reply :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

Prateek Marwadi said:
refresh command :huh smart card :huh:huh:huh

n what the poor cc was he :(:(:(

he clearly dint understand simple english :angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

n even did not look at what he sent as a reply :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

What did you find wrong? There is a command called refresh in Videocon D2H. There is a card in STB called smart card which has unique number.

Sadiq said:
What did you find wrong? There is a command called refresh in Videocon D2H. There is a card in STB called smart card which has unique number.

both r different. in first line i was asking u what was both the things.
n last 2 lines i was angry bcoz of the reply he gave.

everything was wrong only bro

u asked something n without reading he revert u that it ll b automatically removed from 25th may.

so i replied it accordingly in my above post

btw y he has done refresh to ur account :(:(:(

Again Sony Max Activeted South Silver Pack

Yes i too getting it in south silver pack

Prateek Marwadi said:
d2h is playing hide n seek
it means no kix wud b given free :D:D:D:D:D

Or KIX addition postponed!!!

So D2Hs email is not true that it is added only for me...

Back
Top Bottom