Sony Max SUPERHITZ to add LCN-165 w.e.f 5:00 AM

TR Vishnu

Contributor
Reaction score
I think adtv going to add Sony movies VOD like star gold hits and super hits etc.So we can watch YRF good movies with out ads.

Source:Go to airtel home(ch 100) epg on 6 feb at 11:45am 'watch with Sony movies', OR Home channel(ch 99) epg on 7 feb at 10:00am 'New Sony Movies'.

Thank You

RE: Sony Movies On ADTV

Interesting... someone pls post ss. :sp

Reason to doubt:

1. Sony Pix will be showing ‘Expendables 2’, ‘After Earth’, ‘Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’ and ‘Dark Tide’ on February 16. This could be about that.

2. There is no free channel numbers near Star Gold Hitz range where such a channel would have been added unless they move them all to the space created between 182-190.

Airtel got the plan to introduce Sony "Play Station" via VOD and also Movie on Demand to,but i suspect this is may be for that or not,because Sony planned it to lunch on March end.

Now they are remove it from 6th Feb's epg and it is available 7th Feb at 12:00am on both home channels(99&100)
So the chance of a new service is high because 7th Feb is Friday,we know that most of the channels and services are add on Friday and Tuesday in ADTV
Thank You

BTW is there any possibility of ADTV launching 3D event based channel for making more money just like TS....?

Playstation via VOD :huh

May be they'll allow multiplayer games via internet connection on the STB. :u

I don't know what is happening in adtv now they are removed it from 7th Feb epg(on home channels) also.Earlier in 12:00am of both channels epg showes that new Sony movies but now it is updated with hitz movies and nz vs India sd etc
Earlier on of our brother iphifi said that it is a chance of Sony pix new movies advertisement at that time I am also think that but now it is clear that it is not an advertisement if it is an ad it is not remove from two days in a row in epg, first they are remove from today epg on home channels and now it is remove from tomorrows also.
So I am sure that it is channel or service I think they have some technical or price issue (if it is service) to add it.Hope it will be add soon.
Thank You

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock