Sony no.6 (Latest TAM ratings)

Re: RE: Sony no.6 (Latest TAM ratings)

shawl_who said:
Yeah... looking fwd to Boogie-Woogie. :wlcm

So m I. I have read somewhere that Javed Jaffri is not a part of jury in the coming season..

umeshg729 said:
So m I. I have read somewhere that Javed Jaffri is not a part of jury in the coming season..

I think they'll rope in some bigger names to judge, this time.
But, it was his show.. it wud have been gr8 to see all javed jaffri, naved, ravi back.

MUMBAI: Star Plus continues to lead the Hindi GEC space in week 46, followed by Colors and Zee TV. While Zee TV, SAB and Sahara One gained viewership, rest of the channels saw fall in eyeballs.

Here is how the GECs performed:

Star Plus stays at the top with a GVM (gross television viewership in million) of 529, down from 536 million in the trailing week

Colors is No. 2 with 479 million down from 486 million

Zee TV is No. 3 with 440 million from 429 million

Life OK – 340 million from 345 million

SAB – 316 million from 311 million

Sony – 298 million from 341.05 million

Sahara One – 36 million from 32 million

If Sony continues like this, soon they'll be behind Sahara One. :lol

umeshg729 said:

I don't think so.... Javed is co-founder of the show & he is good at judging dance show.

MUMBAI: Zee TV gains viewership in the Hindi GEC space in week 48 while all other GECs witness a dip.
Here is how the GECs performed:
Star Plus stays at the top with a GVM (gross television viewership in million) of 548, down from 560 million in the trailing week.
Colors is No. 2 with 479 million, down from 513 million
Zee TV is No. 3 with 449 million, up from 433 million
Life OK – 334 million, marginally down from 335 million
SAB – 269 million, down from 308 million
Sony – 239 million, down from 269 million Await detailed report…

adtv shud give sab tv some credit it deserves... and move it from 109 to 106.
Sony still at no. 6 :hehe

Inspite of having shows like KBC, CID, Crime Patrol at weekend; Sony's GRP is not increasing.

KBC has come to an end now. Hope that Boogie Woogie will do some wonders.

Suman Sahu said:
Yes Sony will soon pick up by shows like Boogie-Woogie and Bhoot Aaya.
Bhoot aaya already flops at TVT mark , may be soon going to end even Life OK'S new show Ringa Ringa Roses beats Bhoot aaya

Am@9 said:
Bhoot aaya already flops at TVT mark , may be soon going to end even Life OK'S new show Ringa Ringa Roses beats Bhoot aaya

At first I thought "Bhoot Aaya" to be similar to "Aahat" but it was not the case.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock