"Sony PAL" Logo & website reviled

Mani180 said:
Fake Logo & Fake Website..

Ok bro. To aap hi real logo and real website kyun nahi laate zara hum bhi to dekhe aapki real logo and website to aap kab la rahe ho MANI Bro ?

I think chances are quite high, that it's d official website only.
I m only guessing, the website designer, has put a standard text in d "about PAL" section, just bcoz website has been may be yesterday only, ie 27th july.

BTW, here is english translation of that page, making no sense :lol

==================================================================
The standard workflow passage, used delayed the 1500s

"Our goal is simply dummy pain, but because occasionally circumstances occur in which toil and pain can procure him some great pleasure. To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it. Charms of pleasure of the pain of the bullet train by desire, that avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure. cases are they can not foresee, are upon fault quae workshop to leave gently breath this is the burden of labor. "

"But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of ​​denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born, a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the builder of human happiness has been said to you here. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful. Nor again is there anyone who loves pain itself, because it is pain or pursues or desires to obtain, but because occasionally circumstances occur in which toil and pain can procure him some great pleasure of mode. To take a trivial example , which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it? But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure? "

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock