SONY PIX HD FREE FOR 3 DAYS

• Thread starter Thread starter Rafik5393
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 30
  • Views Views: Views 3,861
Re: RE: SONY PIX HD FREE FOR 3 DAYS

anoopes said:
It is yet to get added in any of the Base packs. I don't understand the purpose of Magnum HD pack.
Its already added in base HD Packs..:huh

Mani180 said:
Its already added in base HD Packs..:huh
Really??? It is yet to be added in my south Magnum HD pack. Need to call CC

Mani180 said:
I m already getting in Eco Sports HD pack..
Without additional subscription fee and without upgrading to new pack? Coz I am having South Magnum 18 HD pack.

My pack is updated with 21 HD channels Eco sports plus without any increment in rental.. Plz Request them through mail & they will call u..

Mani180 said:
My pack is updated with 21 HD channels Eco sports plus without any increment in rental.. Plz Request them through mail & they will call u..

As suggested by Mani180, I wrote to Airtel and this is the stupid reply I got from them...

Dear Customer,

Ref: Email dated 26/11/2014, regarding the channels concern for your airtel digital TV connection customer ID XXXXXXXXXX

We understand that your email regarding channels concern must have caused you a lot of inconvenience.

At airtel we believe that our customers’ inputs and feedback helps improvise our services and ensure that we strive towards achieving customer satisfaction. We assure you that we will incorporate your feedback in the best possible way in our processes.

We thank you for your association with airtel and look forward to an enduring relationship.

We hope that we have been able to assist you suitably.

Please do write in for further assistance.

Warm Regards,

Makdhali Ekka
digital TV
bharti airtel limited

To: [email protected]
Date: 11/26/2014 08:04 PM
Subject: DTH - XXXXXXXXX-001 : Non Availability of New HD Channels

I am a subscriber of Airtel Digital HD for the last 3 years and I am very happy with the service you people are providing. I have subscribed to South Magnum HD 12 month advance rental pack so that whenever a new channel (other than premium channels or services) is added it will get automatically added to my pack. I never faced any issue regarding new channel addition previously. But the last 3 HD channel additions viz. Sony Pix HD, &Pictures HD and Epic HD is yet to get added in my pack.

Since I am a subscriber of HD Magnum advance rental pack, I believe these 3 HD channels and future non-premium HD channel additions should get added to my pack automatically. Hence I request you to add these 3 HD channels to my pack at the earliest.

My customer ID is XXXXXXXXXX

Thank you
Anoop E.S.

anoopes said:
As suggested by Mani180, I wrote to Airtel and this is the stupid reply I got from them...

Dear Customer,

Ref: Email dated 26/11/2014, regarding the channels concern for your airtel digital TV connection customer ID XXXXXXXXXX

We understand that your email regarding channels concern must have caused you a lot of inconvenience.

At airtel we believe that our customers’ inputs and feedback helps improvise our services and ensure that we strive towards achieving customer satisfaction. We assure you that we will incorporate your feedback in the best possible way in our processes.

We thank you for your association with airtel and look forward to an enduring relationship.

We hope that we have been able to assist you suitably.

Please do write in for further assistance.

Warm Regards,

Makdhali Ekka
digital TV
bharti airtel limited

To: [email protected]
Date: 11/26/2014 08:04 PM
Subject: DTH - XXXXXXXXX-001 : Non Availability of New HD Channels

I am a subscriber of Airtel Digital HD for the last 3 years and I am very happy with the service you people are providing. I have subscribed to South Magnum HD 12 month advance rental pack so that whenever a new channel (other than premium channels or services) is added it will get automatically added to my pack. I never faced any issue regarding new channel addition previously. But the last 3 HD channel additions viz. Sony Pix HD, &Pictures HD and Epic HD is yet to get added in my pack.

Since I am a subscriber of HD Magnum advance rental pack, I believe these 3 HD channels and future non-premium HD channel additions should get added to my pack automatically. Hence I request you to add these 3 HD channels to my pack at the earliest.

My customer ID is XXXXXXXXXX

Thank you
Anoop E.S.
I got a call from them but they refused to add these channels.

I am on Mega HD 1 year advance rental pack. Not sure how Mani180 got it added, guess he is just lucky.

Back
Top Bottom