SONY PIX HD FREE FOR 3 DAYS

• Thread starter Thread starter Rafik5393
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 30
  • Views Views: Views 3,861
update from my side. in continuation to previous mail i posted here. The reply from airtel clearly indicate lesser chance for future HD channel additions getting automatically added. and as of now, no advance rental pack for south magnum sun tv 23HD pack.

Dear Customer,

Ref: Email dated 28/11/2014, regarding channels concern for your airtel digital TV connection customer ID- XXXXXXXXX

We understand that the channels concern must have caused you a lot of inconvenience.

We would like to inform you that as per our records dated 28/11/2014, South Magnum 18 HD 12 Months has already been activated into your airtel digital TV account and the same has been locked upto 28/02/2015. Since, the requested channels are included into South Magnum Sun TV 23 HD package of cost Rs. 675 per month and the same package is available on the monthly basis.

It is your feedback that gives us an opportunity to re-look at our processes and improve our services. We would certainly like to live up to your expectations.

Please do write in for further assistance.

Warm Regards,

Prabhat Praveen
digital TV
bharti airtel limited

To: [email protected]
Date: 11/28/2014 05:46 AM
Subject: Re: DTH - XXXXXXX : Non Availability of New HD Channels

Sorry... I couldn't understand anything from that reply. why can't you give a specific answer for what I have asked rather than tailor made replies

thanks

Anoop E S

Back
Top Bottom