• Dropping >Rs 12 channels

• Can't miss popular channels/shows, have to continue with new prices

• Moving to OTT or DD Free Dish

• I don't watch any of these channels

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OTT Platforms Rocks, TV viewing sucks.
Watching T20 World Cup in Disney +Hotstar .

Will unsucsribe Star Sports channels.

It's kind of legal. Besides we are paying for our mobile bills so I don't think that's wrong. JioTV should come for Android TV or STBs only for the DTH market should come. Earlier almost all channels used to come but now Star and Sun Channels are not present
Vodafone tv . We can watch full Zee & colors package includes discovery sum Sun TV with our mobile bill..
By the help of web video caster . I can screen share with andoride Tv / smart tv / DNLA set of box ( solid DD FD ). etc

aTUxNTp.jpg

Most of Cable MSOs are not providing website login & updated packages info, and not allows package change through calling MSO call centre.

LCOs may feel difficulty in explaining customers about choosing channels, customers will not be willing to pay more than the previous month bill for same channels.

Most of Cable MSOs are not providing website login & updated packages info, and not allows package change through calling MSO call centre.

LCOs may feel difficulty in explaining customers about choosing channels, customers will not be willing to pay more than the previous month bill for same channels.
Thats the reason I will never thinks to move this cable operators
We not able to make pack or change any time.. in DTH we have flexibility to change anytime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock