How will you adapt to these prices?

• Dropping >Rs 12 channels

• Can't miss popular channels/shows, have to continue with new prices

• Moving to OTT or DD Free Dish

• I don't watch any of these channels

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I missing something or what as far as I have seen Bouquets price has decreased as I am paying Rs68+ for the Happy India pack Currently. So everyone is saying we have to pay more because A-La-Carte prices have increased?

Am I missing something or what as far as I have seen Bouquets price has decreased as I am paying Rs68+ for the Happy India pack Currently. So everyone is saying we have to pay more because A-La-Carte prices have increased?
Yes. The bouquets doesn't have the driver channels anymore. They must be subscribed Al-a-carte, which will increase the subscription price.

Yes. The bouquets doesn't have the driver channels anymore. They must be subscribed Al-a-carte, which will increase the subscription price.
Is it only with Sony or All other broadcasters are doing that? means even though I subscribe to a bouquet I need to pay extra for channels like Sab HD and Sony HD? :huh: :sad:

Is it only with Sony or All other broadcasters are doing that? means even though I subscribe to a bouquet I need to pay extra for channels like Sab HD and Sony HD? :huh: :sad:

All broadcaster doing same thing most watchable channels like star plus , Star Gold, Zee tv, colors tv aren't part of any base pack need to added separately as ala carte.

All broadcaster doing same thing most watchable channels like star plus , Star Gold, Zee tv, colors tv aren't part of any base pack need to added separately as ala carte.
What they were smoking? :mad::mad: Although I have 10 months of Sony Liv, Zee5 and Voot Select subscriptions left but still for parents who are not familiar with smart TVs we need to spend more.

Making channels out of bouquets and charging 15 to 17 per month is affordable and also acceptable. Now for all good channels, you have to pay the whole current bouquet price to watch a single or maximum 2 channels.

It's India bro. How can they think like that.

Petrol Price hike, Bike price hike, Car price Hike, Vegetable price on the sky, Electric bill high, TV bill high, Gas bill high.

is there anything in India right now which is affordable for middle class peoples?

Broadcasters aren't thrilled about it either. Only TRAI and it's employees are excited about it.
Take me in too. I never watched those channels except TMKOC. So overall cost reduction for me.🤟

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock