Good News Sony SAB Brand Films

• Thread starter A B
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 6,015

Any guess

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sony Sab is a comedy and entertainment channel.

How does the 'Any devotional show' on the poll option is relevant?

I remember most of the Sony channels including Sony Sab used to show Asharam Bapu pravachan videos in early mornings back in the 2000s but not anymore. I don't find any devotional content on Sab from a long time so I doubt they would be bringing anything such.

I remember most of the Sony channels including Sony Sab used to show Asharam Bapu pravachan videos in early mornings back in the 2000s but not anymore. I don't find any devotional content on Sab from a long time so I doubt they would be bringing anything such.
Dharm Yoddha Garud of Sab TV is a devotional show

You forget Dharm Yodha Garud & Krishan Khanaiya !

The tuning also hinting us that it could be a devotional or mythological show..

Off-topic: I wish Sony Sab changed its Twitter display name from SAB TV to Sony SAB. Of course it cannot change the handle (@sabtv) as that would mean losing its verified status. Star Jalsha’s Twitter handle lost its verification for some reason. But Sony Sab can certainly change the display name since it does not call itself SAB TV any more. Its Instagram handle is @sonysab as well.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock