• Thread starter Thread starter amty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 22
  • Views Views: Views 2,575

amty

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
The term SAB TV is very outdated. In my opinion, the channel should always be referred to as Sony SAB (as used by the channel) or Sony Sab, which I prefer.

That said, I would love to see shows like F.I.R., Lapataganj and Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo return. The current set of dramas is doing the channel no good and people don’t think of Sony Sab as a drama channel. Also, TMKOC needs to go on a break, given the constant negative publicity.

The term SAB TV is very outdated. In my opinion, the channel should always be referred to as Sony SAB (as used by the channel) or Sony Sab, which I prefer.

That said, I would love to see shows like F.I.R., Lapataganj and Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo return. The current set of dramas is doing the channel no good and people don’t think of Sony Sab as a drama channel. Also, TMKOC needs to go on a break, given the constant negative publicity.

TMKOC needs to continue running on Sab, without it, Sab could experience a significant decline. While TMKOC has become a case of cringe comedy/drama but its important for the channel's success. By keeping TMKOC, they can actually experiment with various comedy shows.

Its good that they are going back to their roots, hopefully comedy will be as good as in the old times, rather than cringe worthy. They should approach production houses like HatsOff, which are known for making quality comedies, instead of relying on the daily soap production houses from Star Plus or Zee TV.

I think it's not easy now to survive with only comedy category. They should convert it to a general entertainment TV channel

Guys I think Sony sab currently not revamping because all Sony sab old shows are going to Sony tv

Last edited:
TMKOC needs to continue running on Sab, without it, Sab could experience a significant decline. While TMKOC has become a case of cringe comedy/drama but its important for the channel's success. By keeping TMKOC, they can actually experiment with various comedy shows.

Its good that they are going back to their roots, hopefully comedy will be as good as in the old times, rather than cringe worthy. They should approach production houses like HatsOff, which are known for making quality comedies, instead of relying on the daily soap production houses from Star Plus or Zee TV.
Bro wagle ki duniya and pushpa impossible are produced by hatsoff production
Hopefully og cast of madam sir should be back i really loved there chemistry in all

Bro wagle ki duniya and pushpa impossible are produced by hatsoff production
Hopefully og cast of madam sir should be back i really loved there chemistry in all
@bold these 2 needs to go off air, they have become more like daily soaps. I want hatsoff to produce pure sitcoms like khichdi, Sarabhai, Badi door se aaye hai etc. Even dramedy like Baa Bahu aur baby is also fine.

@bold these 2 needs to go off air, they have become more like daily soaps. I want hatsoff to produce pure sitcoms like khichdi, Sarabhai, Badi door se aaye hai etc. Even dramedy like Baa Bahu aur baby is also fine.
Shows u mentioned i never missed a single episode of them add into the list happy family web series on prime

Back
Top Bottom