Sony SAB going for a Revamp

• Thread starter Thread starter amty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 22
  • Views Views: Views 2,588
Asli Maza Sab Ke Saath Aata Hai was golden era of Sony Sab.
Even today also when I remember those shows I always have the nostalgia. I remember that time when "Jennie Aur Juju" aired it's last episode and the song was played "Tere Haath Mein Mera Haath Ho". And I was watching it at 9:30 pm. Oh, those golden days.🫠
Then they started another fantastic show Badi Dooooor Se Aaye Hain. With some short storyline shows like Pritam Pyaare Aur Woh at 7:30 and then our favourite show none other than Baalveer. After this TMKOC then Chidiyaghar.
And Sony Sab used to come at last numbers in my cable tv and we have to tilt/shift the analog wire in the input of TV for better picture quality.
And some shows on other channels like Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev, Shapath, CID, KBC, Shaktimaan and Shaka Laka Boom Boom in 2000s, and much more.
Really, it was an era that the future generations will miss.

Last edited:
these 2 shows are 10 times better then current tmkoc
I never said TMKOC is any better than those shows, but the fact is that Sab needs TMKOC to keep their channel running, which isnt the case with WKD and Pushpa. It would be better for Sab to get rid of all other shows except TMKOC and focus on making good comedy shows like they did in the old days.

I never said TMKOC is any better than those shows, but the fact is that Sab needs TMKOC to keep their channel running, which isnt the case with WKD and Pushpa. It would be better for Sab to get rid of all other shows except TMKOC and focus on making good comedy shows like they did in the old days.
u mean to say they keep one of the worst show whose maker is a d**k.... sorry to differ bro they should get of this crap show asap... all weird characters the way they dress or talk is the most worst thing a show can have... never ever like this crap show and never ever watched it

u mean to say they keep one of the worst show whose maker is a d**k.... sorry to differ bro they should get of this crap show asap... all weird characters the way they dress or talk is the most worst thing a show can have... never ever like this crap show and never ever watched it

I myself hate that show with all my might, but that doesnt change the fact that this crap show is running the entire channel. Without it, SAB would collapse. However, if they keep TMKOC and bring in new comedy content like in the old days, they can run the channel smoothly without worrying about trps. TMKOC will provide the needed ratings and sacrificing one slot (8:30pm) to experiment with new comedy isnt a bad deal imo.

TMKOC they not remove. in my home always run sab tv. i hate repeat telecast :mad:
better is repeat telecast of this cid khichdi jijaji chat par hai fir

They should change the production house of tmkoc
Exactly acting quality needed to improve which is possible through change of behind the scene peopleonly sensible acting was done by jetha , bhide, chalu pandey and goli(kush) watched them for only in the recent times

Back
Top Bottom