Sony Six HD Started Transmission on Tatasky @ LCN 420

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 28,694
if this is an event based than there should be * mark over there

Don't confuse * here.. As per scrolling, it is clear that it is an event based channel.. As I mentioned in my comment, * was there to denote "The channel will be available in Tata Sky. Currently not available". Now it is available and so * is removed.

Devesh said:
if this is an event based than there should be * mark over there

The * mark twas explained below the screen, if u see below the screen it was written * transmission begins 30th march.. Now the * has been removed because the transmission has begun.. And yes it will be available only till 26th may

I think this should be event based. IPL 2012 telecast was given by SMax (Still I have the recording of opening ceremony in my HDDVR) and this was closed after the IPL and some other HD channel was given ( I don't remember which channel exactly) in its place. This time also I hope that TS will offer some movie channel like MoviesNow after IPL

soorya_g said:
I think this should be event based. IPL 2012 telecast was given by SMax (Still I have the recording of opening ceremony in my HDDVR) and this was closed after the IPL and some other HD channel was given ( I don't remember which channel exactly) in its place. This time also I hope that TS will offer some movie channel like MoviesNow after IPL

They had added Sony hd, next day itself

Six HD will be removed on 26th may on Tatasky, scroll runing on channel,

D0iTLEw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock