Sony Six to take on Star Sports

Bro ipl will be surely over by end may ...i think 25 may will be final as it happen every yr on last sunday of may...t20 wc finishes on april 8 ...so ipl can start from 14 april to 25 may and now only 8 teams so less matches comparison to last yr ..also ind has an 3 international odi series in june ... so no chance of clashing...

SIX has arnd 5 fighting programs (TNA, UFC etc.)
Surely, its a gud channel for those who are fed up of cricket, and want to watch other sporting events. :win

shawl_who said:
SIX has arnd 5 fighting programs (TNA, UFC etc.)
Surely, its a gud channel for those who are fed up of cricket, and want to watch other sporting events. :win

:k for Indian cricket STAR & for other sports/cricket other channels :tup

Duke said:
Star telecast Soccer on 3 Channels on Weekend (HD1, HD2 & SS4), while Ten only has 3 Channels (Sports, Action & HD) while sony has only 2 (Six & HD) to telecast other sports not only soccer..... :c:c

Come on duke bro...football on 3 channels is a joke!!! How many people in India have a HD connection??
People are reluctatunt to pay 200 a month for cable and you expect them to buy an LED tv and an HD connection?? :D If Star thinks that by blocking important matches on SD will make people invest in HD, then they will only gather more enemies than friends. So many people in my circle already unsubscribed Star Sports channels and opted for internet for free online streaming. I hope Star realises this sooner than later.

Navneet Mishra said:
Come on duke bro...football on 3 channels is a joke!!! How many people in India have a HD connection??
People are reluctatunt to pay 200 a month for cable and you expect them to buy an LED tv and an HD connection?? :D If Star thinks that by blocking important matches on SD will make people invest in HD, then they will only gather more enemies than friends. So many people in my circle already unsubscribed Star Sports channels and opted for internet for free online streaming. I hope Star realises this sooner than later.

I don't have an exact idea about the No. of HD set Top Box in India, but Do you have any statistical data to through light on How many Soccer Fans are followers of and enjoy La liga & Serie A, but do not have HD connection !!! :huh:huh:huh
I have categorically excluded EPL B'cos it does has a large base made over the years of consistent Coverage from non other then Star..... EPL is also given priority of telecast on SS4 over other league matches :sp:sp:sp

But surely I do agree that if you have a live feed then better to utilize the same over supplementary Shows..... SS2 can be better utilized by Star group for Weekends to telecast La liga & Serie A......:hello:hello:hello

Duke said:
I don't have an exact idea about the No. of HD set Top Box in India, but Do you have any statistical data to through light on How many Soccer Fans are followers of and enjoy La liga & Serie A, but do not have HD connection !!! :huh:huh:huh
I have categorically excluded EPL B'cos it does has a large base made over the years of consistent Coverage from non other then Star..... EPL is also given priority of telecast on SS4 over other league matches :sp:sp:sp

But surely I do agree that if you have a live feed then better to utilize the same over supplementary Shows..... SS2 can be better utilized by Star group for Weekends to telecast La liga & Serie A......:hello:hello:hello

Ok the no. of la liga fans with or without HD boxes will always be debateable. But you will surely agree that no. of tennis fans who want to watch the match of Nadal, Federer or Djokovic is much more than the no. of fans who want to watch a random doubles or mixed doubles match of unknown players. STAR deliberately telecast all the big matches from AO only on their HD channels. Why would one pay 30-40 bucks a month for a channel which doesn't air events of his choice?

Navneet Mishra said:
Ok the no. of la liga fans with or without HD boxes will always be debateable. But you will surely agree that no. of tennis fans who want to watch the match of Nadal, Federer or Djokovic is much more than the no. of fans who want to watch a random doubles or mixed doubles match of unknown players. STAR deliberately telecast all the big matches from AO only on their HD channels. Why would one pay 30-40 bucks a month for a channel which doesn't air events of his choice?

That's cheap stunt of promoting HD channels..... :wall:wall:wall
I was not aware of same as was watching on HD, here again they can better utilize SS2.....

Duke said:
That's cheap stunt of promoting HD channels..... :wall:wall:wall
I was not aware of same as was watching on HD, here again they can better utilize SS2.....

ESPN with its exit took away all the broadcasting experts & genius minds and left us with money hungry corporates of STAR India. :wall

Why British Sky sports not launching in India like France24 news channel?
This is a very good sports channel from UK and also available in HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock