Breaking Sony Ten 4 Adding On LCN 804 Tonight On Airtel

Status
Not open for further replies.
off topic Bro Dishtv in comparison has more SD channels in most of the sections against Airtel and Tata Sky specially among the Hindi section. HD channels are also 8-9 less than Tata Sky and 5-6 less than Airtel .Be it due to DD freedish. Yes channels are added too late. With regards to D2h it is projected as a south focused one and be with time both of them will catch up with Tl
Good explanation,
Offtopic guys_check Tatasky SD PQ & DishTV SD PQ then tell fact,

Jbljepz.jpg

Reason For Adding Between Tamil Channels Is Tamil Customer Base Higher Than Telugu - Source Claims
Even in Tata Sky, Sony Ten 4 is in the Tamil section, on LCN 1552. With channels like SVBC the same channel is available in the Tamil, Telugu and Kannada LCN sections, but Sony Ten 4 is considered as only Tamil.

Only Sun Direct has it in the neutral sports section. SunD is also the only one to have Sony Ten 4 HD.

Even in Tata Sky, Sony Ten 4 is in the Tamil section, on LCN 1552. With channels like SVBC the same channel is available in the Tamil, Telugu and Kannada LCN sections, but Sony Ten 4 is considered as only Tamil.

Only Sun Direct has it in the neutral sports section. SunD is also the only one to have Sony Ten 4 HD.
Yes in d2h also between Tamil channels_@525

Today SPNI released new prices.
I think Airtel was waiting for tht

Ten 4 will be added tonight on lcn 804.

1BjixNi.jpg
My personal favourite among others is their proper LCN arrangements based on language and genre. Good placement and great that they didn't choose 822+ series. Wasn't really happy with the placement of Vijay Music. Needs change.

Kalaignar Isai Aruvi is available on LCN 805. If Airtel will add Sony Ten 4 HD then Isai Aruvi Lcn will change!

I think Sony Ten 4 HD will be launching on August with some other HD channels. We may expect addition with Times Now Navbharat HD!
Looks like they deliberately placed Sony Ten 4 after star sports 1 Tamil. LCNs 799 to 802 are vacant and also they might need 804 for star sports 1 Tamil HD in case they have plans to add it in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock