Breaking Sony to revamp its Sports Network and to rename TEN Channels as Sony TEN

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 505
  • Views Views: Views 102,993
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice logos @shantanu bro.

Sadly I cannot access this site through any VPN. It is blocked in local software installed in my laptop which is given by my office.
uploaded to imgbb
RM3SPN4.png

sBjzlC8.png

znNuSsW.png

IMGUR is restricted at network level not at the system level. So, it will work with my private wifi but will not work when I connect to my office network either directly or through VPN for my office network.

Update: Now able to see the images from @shantanu bro after installing the Chrome extension.. But the page loading is slow.. I have to see if this will create any problems when I connect to my office network.

You have to save the image in your local drive and upload it in IMGUR to post here bro.

Anna direction not for image uploading I done it already :blush :blush

Whereas @shantanu ask me to create own logo for that I asked direction & steps from him coz I have no clue on that didn't tried it before Anna :blush :);)

Anna direction not for image uploading I done it already :blush :blush

Whereas @shantanu ask me to create own logo for that I asked direction & steps from him coz I have no clue on that didn't tried it before Anna :blush :);)

No bro
I am not saying to create new logos :blush

I already posted individual logos earlier in this thread. So requesting you to upload them.

You can check them on previous page 19 of this thread. I requested that bro :tup

No bro
I am not saying to create new logos :blush

I already posted individual logos earlier in this thread. So requesting you to upload them.

You can check them on previous page 19 of this thread. I requested that bro :tup

Ok Will post that too bro ;)

Now im requesting u bro to give directions & steps for creating logo designs :blush ;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom