Breaking Sony to revamp its Sports Network and to rename TEN Channels as Sony TEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted on Thursday 13 July, 2017: After over 9 yrs of gap, i have created a logo. No idea how Sony Ten would be, i think it might be like one of these and i love both of these. Logos should always be small, stylish and cute. (y)

NhKMz2l.jpg
lzCPcbG.jpg

@ sony entertainment network: Please PM for logo removal if you feel it as a copyright infringement or misuse of logo. I'd be glad to remove the logo.

I wish one of the above logos are applied. (y)

Last edited:
20106662_1432903186795129_121632391578505063_n.jpg

Sony Pictures Sports Network
HeadsUp (FB LIVE): The way you look at Sports is about to change
Tomorrow at 15:00–17:00
"Sony Pictures Networks India invites you to be part of this pivotal moment in the history of sports broadcasting. We have a breath-taking announcement for all you sports viewers; and so, we're going LIVE on Facebook tomorrow (July 18'2017) at 3PM. Block your calendars, know it first and be part of the excitement because the way you look at sports is about to change!"
#SportsInspiresLife

Most probably we will get new logo's in this LIVE Session.

Last edited:
Spn is acting like they are going for something big and interesting. Hope they live upto the expectations of customers that they have raised.
true bro. very high buildup.
hope they meet the expectations..

also chances are there for a different type of logo. may exclude S.
because all Sports channels now come under Sony Pictures Sports Network (SPSN), not under SPN.
chances are high for a new type of logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock