Breaking Sony to revamp its Sports Network and to rename TEN Channels as Sony TEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logos as per Tata Sky website:
SONY-TEN1-SD_normal.gif
SONY-TEN2-SD_normal.gif
SONY-TEN3-SD_normal.gif
SONY-TEN2-HD_normal.gif
SONY-TEN3-HD_normal.gif
Ten-Golf-HD.gif

This is not re-branding. I'd call this 'de'-branding. Disgusting.
Sony Ten Golf HD Logo is not Updated yet in TS website or it is changed to old back again?

Sony Six renamed as Sony Sports
Sony ESPN renamed as Sony Football
Ten Sports twitter renamed as Sony Wrestling.
Now a new twitter handle called Sony Cricket has been made. (Not a fake one. TenSports Handle is following it)
Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Last edited:
I Think The Logos Mentioned In Tata Sky Website Will Be Final..Just Now Saw A Adv. In Sony Six With Sachin Tendulkar..The Bg Was Fully Blue..There Was A Scroll With Sachin Tendulakar..The Scroll's Colour Was Also Fully Blue..No Other Colour..

I don't think these are the actual logos.. TS just placed temporary logos till new one arrives.
Logos will at least carry the theme colors of the branding which they are doing. Expecting golden and blue colors in the new logos. Just have patience bros.. am 100% sure Sony will showcase much much better logos.
Update: I was wrongly expecting something good from SPSN.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock