Sony TV channel to undergo major changes in time slots!

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 1,543

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
With the show, 'Pyaar Ko Ho Jaane Do' going off-air, Sony TV is set to undergo various changes when it comes to the changes with other shows.

A channel usually sets up a new show when an existing show is set to go off-air, and Sony TV is certainly going to follow with the same, where two new shows, 'Ek Duje Ke Vaste' and 'Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi' are set to launch next month.

But apart from the new shows being launched, the channel will see a major change in the airing of the current show from Monday, 1st February 2016. The pattern of half an hour runtime of the shows will be extended to forty-five minutes for few shows, which include 'Sankat Mochan Mahabali Hanuman', 'Suryaputra Karn' and 'Parvarrish-Season 2'.

It is certainly great news for the fans of the respective shows as they will be watching that extra part of their show till it lasts.

Sony TV channel to undergo major changes in time slots! | 29926

Tomorrow, Tuesday and On Wednesday they will show something related to Flimfare Awards instead of PKHJD which is going off air

Mostly, they show CID and Crime Petrol Dastak :( they should air old dramas of Sony

According to the article a 30 Minutes show is going off air
and 3 SHows will air for an extra 15 minutes:- 3 X 15 = 45 Minutes

Can any1 explain it ?:huh

ABCDEFGH said:
According to the article a 30 Minutes show is going off air
and 3 SHows will air for an extra 15 minutes:- 3 X 15 = 45 Minutes

Can any1 explain it ?:huh

Yes bro
me too want to know new time for my favourite serial paravarish

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock