Seeking Help Sony TV HD.ZEE TV HD Signal

• Thread starter Tru HD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 81
  • Views: Views 12,363
Yes bro, we dont get signal for these channels since 2 days in kuwait too.

Last edited:
I think broadcasting signal problem thise channels zeetvhd Sony HD star plushd star bharathd sabhd colorshd & picture HD maxhd zee Cinema HD star gold HD select HD cineplaxhd mbeatshd not get signal because all other channels good signal

There is no any signal issue in india working fine.
SC20170923-105902.png

If you are not gettin signals on 12595 V then you will need to adjust dish n LNB slightly to receive signal..

I had issues with these channels from last two days. Two technicians came in and adjusted the dish. After that its working fine...

Another unfortunate thing happened in this chaos. The technicians told me that they have replaced the LNB and demanded 700 rupees from me. I told them that I did not notice any such thing, will go to terrace and confirm if the LNB is new and asked them to wait for a while. When I checked it was the same old LNB. By the time I came back, the technicians were gone. I called Dish tv customer care and complained about this.. It is very bad that people lie in the same field that is providing them livelihood

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock