Seeking Help Sony TV HD.ZEE TV HD Signal

• Thread starter Tru HD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 81
  • Views: Views 12,363
Hi, I am in Kuwait and lost about all Hindi HD channels since Thursday night.
Had a talk with our tech and he told me that probably we will have to install a 5ft dish to access these channels as Dishtv has changed the tp. They have no idea how to combine these two dish to one receiver as well.
As of now no chance to get back these channels unless we redirect the antenna. If we do so we shall lose all other channels.

Had a talk with our tech and he told me that probably we will have to install a 5ft dish to access these channels as Dishtv has changed the tp. They have no idea how to combine these two dish to one receiver as well.
As of now no chance to get back these channels unless we redirect the antenna. If we do so we shall lose all other channels.

Very Bad News For Meddle East Users

did he say which all channels we could loose....i think now dishtv customers will become less in middle east....and people would be going for airtel

did he say which all channels we could loose....i think now dishtv customers will become less in middle east....and people would be going for airtel
He said we need to re align the antenna. This may result in losing all those channels that we get now.
How about airtel digital tv? Do we get good signal strength in the Middle East?

Last edited:
Last edited:
At This Time Signal R Coming Strength 1%
Signal Quality 2%
But Last 3 Days 0 Signal

He said we need to re align the antenna. This may result in losing all those channels that we get now.
How about airtel digital tv? Do we get good signal strength in the Middle East?

yes i think signals r good

good news guys m getting all hd channels

signal strength is also good its above 67%

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock