SONY TV revamps its channel packaging with vibrant look

Reaction score
Sony Entertainment Television (SET) unveils its new look from primetime on Friday, October 11, 2013. With design and thought converging to reinforce the vibrant cultural and thematic identity of the channel, the result is a refreshed, modern and distinctive new channel.

SET’s new look embodies ‘hope and happiness’, symbolising progressiveness and grace, while being traditional and cultured. Embracing red, blue and green as the signature colours, the new look gives a lively and emotional touch to SET.

green shot

Australia-based design studio Ink Project has helped create and advised the channel on its new look. This revamped look further propagates SET’s brand philosophy of being fresh, innovative and progressive.

NP Singh, COO, MSM said, “Sony Entertainment Television is a brand which has always challenged itself to define the category through fresh content, appealing characters and powerful storylines all packaged in a vibrant look. The journey so far has been a well chalked out one, in terms of how we have evolved the brand and as a brand we have always endeavored to give our viewers what they want to watch, not just what we want them to watch.”

Sneha Rajani, Senior EVP and Business Head, SET added here, “At Sony, we believe that this is the right time to infuse renewed vigour into the brand and reflect an identity, which truly articulates our spirit. This revamped look is a celebration of hope and happiness, thus reflecting the inherent ideology of the channel – being proud of our heritage yet living life to the fullest. We anticipate that our new look will only strengthen engagement and connect with our audiences.”

Sony TV revamps its channel packaging with vibrant look

Please tell them to reduce ads. Too much ads. Totally fed up with this.

AsitPaul said:
Please tell them to reduce ads. Too much ads. Totally fed up with this.

Thanx god i have a HD connection has Sony HD never shows any AD except their Programs Promo that also it resumes within 30 to 40 seconds and with better picture clarity. Thats why i love HD channels bcuz you get the Best Picture on your Tv plus almost no Ads which gives you alot of pleasure while watching Tv without any Ads.

:lol :eek:hya

@DishHD

95% viewers are SD viewers. So we are the target of excessive ads from SONY.

Old logo good,

But in company feel that after change it can capture market share than good.

Yes Now the logo of SONY HD channels have changed completely has now the HD letters are much bigger and now we can clearly see the HD letters on the SONY HD channel.

Ya, I too believe they should stop showing CID all the time, and should show 'Comedy Circus' repeat shows during daytime.
They have so meany seasons of comedy circus, but they dont show them at all, they air it sat-sun @ 2 am -5 am. :rofl ( who's gonna watch it at that slot).

COLORS, on the other hand, repeats comedy nights with kapil, in daytime as well... and ppl want to watch comedy shows more than the monotonous and age-old CID.

Up until, Sony stops CID, they cant go anywhere. :dodgy

me_saket said:
Old logo good,

But in company feel that after change it can capture market share than good.

They have to show public that there is some change, so some people will curiously start watching again....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock