• Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46
  • Views Views: Views 5,817

Deep Mody

Television Genius
Contributor
Reaction score
As part of its revamp strategy, several underperforming shows Kavya, Jubilee Talkies, and Pukaar have been axed, and SET is airing re-runs of those shows alongside new episodes of its popular non fiction show, Kaun Banega Crorepati

Sony-India-to-Revamp-SET-Plug-Content-Gap.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Image not found. What is it?
There is a news on ET

There is a news on ET

Yes , I read article

Sony Entertainment Television is losing viewership faster than expected rate because of nonavailability of good content. I wonder who will pay them 19 Rs just to watch old episodes of Crime Petrol Dastak and Kapil Sharma and old episodes of different dramas and shows which are already available for free on YouTube and other FTA channels are also playing same dramas.

Relaunch of new shows till the next season of kbc 🤔 then again when new season of kbc come they either shutt down shows or change to some illogical timings

This is not a graphics change I think. This is only a change in the content strategy. There is no guarantee that the graphics will change, but it’s still possible. I don’t think Sony TV will change its graphics as frequently as Colors Kannada or even Star Bharat.
Since 2005 Sony used to change graphics every 2 years, until that madness stopped in 2016. We got the next minor one thanks to the whole network rebrand.

I think they will change graphics too to signal a new direction for the channel..

Back
Top Bottom