Good News Sony TV to be Revamped

• Thread starter Thread starter Deep Mody
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46
  • Views Views: Views 5,896
Yup bro one more thing all the reality shows have same contestants most of the time and one contestants gurantee had a sad emotional story who will eventually reach the final round of that show
Star plus did right by staying away from reality shows post pandemic but Sony was highly depended on reality shows and now they are also not working for them

Star plus did right by staying away from reality shows post pandemic but Sony was highly depended on reality shows and now they are also not working for them
Sorry to differ bro.... Star plus has become very one dimensional channel.... there is no variety most of their shows has one man 2 women concept... todays GEC have lost balance in their programming which they had in early to mid 2000's.

Sorry to differ bro.... Star plus has become very one dimensional channel.... there is no variety most of their shows has one man 2 women concept... todays GEC have lost balance in their programming which they had in early to mid 2000's.
But tv audience only likes shows with masala like anupama star plus have also tried to bring shows like Everest Sumit sambhal lega and there was a show on cricket also but these shows never done well for them reality is this only that these shows have a limited audience on tv and post pandemic that have also become almost zero as urban audience is moving towards ott

Couldn’t agree more. Gone are the days where Star Plus stood for women’s empowerment, both with its shows and with its words. Where is the Star Plus of the early 2010s which aired path-breaking shows like Satyamev Jayate? Where have the famous reality shows like Nach Baliye, MasterChef India and Dance+ gone?

What happened to the Star Plus which I respected and hailed as the first and foremost channel of the country? What happened to its ‘Rishta Wahi, Soch Nayi’ promise? After its 2018 rebrand, or rather after COVID started in 2020, Star Plus has steadily gone downhill with its highly inconsistent graphics package, formulaic serials and complete lack of ideas.

The 2010 Ruby Star graphics package was the OG of the Star network’s best graphics identities. I miss that Star Plus, as much as I miss the green, blue and red colours of Sony TV, even though its violet and orange colours are my favourite combination. Above all, I miss the movie premieres on these channels, something which has now become an exceptional event on Hindi GECs.

Last edited:
But tv audience only likes shows with masala like anupama star plus have also tried to bring shows like Everest Sumit sambhal lega and there was a show on cricket also but these shows never done well for them reality is this only that these shows have a limited audience on tv and post pandemic that have also become almost zero as urban audience is moving towards ott
bro not all shows have similar viewership..... its on channel to provide different types of shows for all age group of viewers.... as before there were shows for kids, women audience and for all types of audience its up to channel to show different types of show and keep audience hoked to their channel.. in short variety is missing from TV channels and that's why OTT attracted more viewers as OTTS have all type of content

What you are all saying is 100 percent correct but still it's no1 paid hindi channel so as long as they are getting ratings they will continue this strategy

Back
Top Bottom