Sony TV’s Dus Ka Dum, Zindagi Ke Crossroads, Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai and Crime Patrol to see programming changes

• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 2,460
I think that Sony should repeat it's fiction in it's SD channels during day time, instead of showing only crime patrol. It would help them to incorporate more viewers. Sony is very confused. They should set things right by fixing whom they are targeting- urban or rural, male or female and so on
Last year Sony did it but after sometime they drop the plan & they show repeat telecast of the Kapil Sharma show or crime patrol in whole day

I think that Sony should repeat it's fiction in it's SD channels during day time, instead of showing only crime patrol. It would help them to incorporate more viewers. Sony is very confused. They should set things right by fixing whom they are targeting- urban or rural, male or female and so on
Plus there feminine sounding theme doesn't help them any way

Plus there feminine sounding theme doesn't help them any way
Shreya Ghoshal singing doesn't make it a feminine theme. Moreover, Sonu Nigam is also singing. Tell me any channel where only a man is singing the song. Perhaps only SAB TV. In most channels either there is only music and no person (e.g., Colors) or a woman (Star Plus, SET) or children (Star Bharat saying the words BHULA DE DAR) singing the theme.
In the case of Zee TV there are 2 songs. One is at the end of each trailer and another is a separate 'Aaj Likhenge Kal' song.

Last edited:
Shreya Ghoshal singing doesn't make it a feminine theme. Moreover, Sonu Nigam is also singing. Tell me any channel where only a man is singing the song. Perhaps only SAB TV. In most channels either there is only music and no person (e.g., Colors) or a woman (Star Plus, SET) or children (Star Bharat saying the words BHULA DE DAR) singing the theme.
In the case of Zee TV there are 2 songs. One is at the end of each trailer and another is a separate 'Aaj Likhenge Kal' song.
Feminine in the sense their lyrics. Even ajay-atul during the logo change on Kapil Sharma show said that the channel wanted a feminine theme. Go and check that first

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock