Sony TV’s Dus Ka Dum, Zindagi Ke Crossroads, Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai and Crime Patrol to see programming changes

• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 2,456

amty

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Major programming changes are set to take place in Sony Entertainment Television.

Bindu & SJ Studios’ Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai which features Namit Khanna and Palak Jain in lead roles, will now air on a different timeslot.

Yes, Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai which used to air at 11pm has now to move to 9.30pm while Crime Patrol will be preponed from 11.30 to 11pm.

Not only this, Dus Ka Dum that airs on Monday, Tuesday while Zindagi Ke Crossroadswhich beams on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday will become one hour show. Their duration has been cut down and will now air from 8.30pm to 9.30pm.

The particular changes will take place from coming Monday (25 June).

Sony TV’s Dus Ka Dum, Zindagi Ke Crossroads, Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai and Crime Patrol to see programming changes

Still a bad decision. Sony wasn't getting trp for dkd and crossroads at 8:30, they should've changed its time to 9pm or so..

I used to find it convenient to watch Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai at 11 PM. Bad news for me.Rest I don't watch at all.

Wow Great Decision:kiss:Finally I will be able to see my favorite show on time:gang:

Last edited:
I used to find it convenient to watch Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai at 11 PM. Bad news for me.Rest I don't watch at all.
Exactly. Danish Khan had a roller coaster ride in 2016, not anymore. He has been calling all the bad shots since 2017. Now to revive the channel, first get him out, and then have a rephase.

The reason for the rephase is because their theme sounds feminine, but their content is pure urban (post 8:30 shows)

Same here. It is one of mu favorite shows and I used to watch it at 11pm before I go to sleep.. Will miss the show ! :( Bad decision Sony!

I think that Sony should repeat it's fiction in it's SD channels during day time, instead of showing only crime patrol. It would help them to incorporate more viewers. Sony is very confused. They should set things right by fixing whom they are targeting- urban or rural, male or female and so on

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock