Soon Zee Network HD channels going to add in dish tv

Ravi budhwar

Reaction score
Well after the dissapointment of star cricket HD .DISH Tv is now ready to provide zee hd ch.and the channels will be available very shortly .they are providing the ch. Bcz of not able to provide Ess in HD .So finally some good news for dish tv subscribers.

RE: Zee Network HD channels going to add in dish tv

Sorry to say ravi. They are telling this news for the past 5 months. I itself providing the news here.
Hope this time around they will not cheat. Poor dish tv. Shame on dish tv.

Well we have talked with a senior official in dish tv and he said that they are going to add the channel very soon. Also as i said in the past sony mix is also coming and it is also confirmed.

Hope your news come true.

No speculations... I only hope they add soon.... Hope the news come true... :huh

We heard the Same very soon thing like million times but now it looks another joke. I hope u habe the exact dates. Atleast get the info is it in dec or jan

As i said the info. Is frm some senior officials and it will be added soon .and i have never that these ch. Coming soon 1st time i am saying that it is coming soon.so keep wait brother.

I request all , NOT to blame TS as sometimes DTH companies changes the plan at very last minutes.

I think very soon session has ended. No hope for loooong. Another false alarm

any update for dish tv hd channels?????????

today is 1st january , they must give a big news on starting of 2012

lets see , hope for the best

thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock