South Indian Channels Comparison With all DTHs As On 08th July 2015

RE: south indian channels comparison of all dth

Prateek Marwadi said:
that guy has been targetting hindi n non south company like adtv
he also told adtv is a beggar n adtv hates south people.

n u r asking us to support him.
its not abt sun direct, its all abt hating someone n forcing other also to follow him

its better 4 u also not to encourage these kind of people

Height of optimism - v shud b practical in life. optimism n pessimism r just a part of life.

Sorry Prateek bro. I did not know all these. Extremely sorry. :shy Jay bro please dont hurt others. :tup

jay kumar said:
by taking this example our admin has agreed that sun is meant for poor and others r for rich...Nano is the cheapest car in the world and sun is the cheapest around the world.Thank u admin and believe it guys...

I will prefer not to comment though I wanted something to say. Its for Gssran bro to reply. :tup Will wait for Gssran bro's reply. :sp

Bishnu15 said:
Height of optimism ! But still good ! Every member should encourage optimistic posts ! No one should make fun of that. :no Please. Its a request from all sun direct subscribers. :'(

mind your words and be careful

jay kumar said:
by taking this example our admin has agreed that sun is meant for poor and others r for rich...Nano is the cheapest car in the world and sun is the cheapest around the world.Thank u admin and believe it guys...

there r two sides of a coin. u have seen the only one side n our ADMIN wanted u to see the other side of a coin also.

BMW n NANO was used as n example only n u took that example in some other way.

jay kumar said:
mind your words and be careful

Have I said anything wrong ? :huh May be as per your rules. :huh Take Care. :tup

Bishnu15 said:
Have I said anything wrong ? :huh May be as per your rules. :huh Take Care. :tup

i have not create any rules of mine.And i have not hurted any dth.Iam telling only fact.Meanwhile important point in the forum rule is one has the right to defame any dth

jay kumar said:
i have not create any rules of mine.And i have not hurted any dth.Iam telling only fact.Meanwhile important point in the forum rule is one has the right to defame any dth

@ admin please take action against this statement
no where mentioned that u can defame any dth

Prateek Marwadi said:
@ admin please take action against this statement
no where mentioned that u can defame any dth

one point of the forum rules tells that u have the right to speech.U can praise/curse any dth based on your personal experience

jay kumar said:
one point of the forum rules tells that u have the right to speech.U can praise/curse any dth based on your personal experience

right to speak is our fundamental constitutional right
but defaming is not at all required

u can say anything does not mean that u ll hurt anyone
u can criticize any dth
if u want to criticize adtv then do it with valid reasons
ur reasons r not valid enough

Dear Jaykumar, Criticism is accepted & appreciated only when it has valid points to substantiate. Just criticizing any DTH for the sake of criticizing without any valid point is just not accepted. I hope you understood. Now please stop deviating from the topic & come back to the topic which you initiated. Yes Sun DTH having maximum South Channels. But they lack ROI Channels. Every DTH has its pros & cons. So there is no point arguing that too without any reason........

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock